I don't really have anything much to write about today, but here I am. Went to Walmart for a few things & did some dishes. Woo hoo, lol. . .

Took a little nap because I didn't feel good.

I have to work tomorrow & then I'm off for 2 days. I must plan & be productive on my days off. I never plan anymore & I heard a saying not too long ago, & it is so true. "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail." I only put little maybe plans in my head & don't follow through. I must do better so that I can feel fulfilled.

On a lighter note, I'm looking forward to the new Harry Potter movie. It is pretty much the only thing I go to the movie theater for. So, it's kind of a special treat!

I shall hopefully be back here tomorrow to write about another exciting day in the life of Tracie! (insert sarcasm) lol Nighty night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment