Ah. . .where to start? I've been wanting to start blogging for quite sometime, but for various reasons, mostly being procrastination, it hasn't happened.

Today I have the day off from my job as a cashier at Bruno's. My son Benji & my husband Craig are moving furniture from their rented office space to home. After that we are going to my grandmothers house to help get it ready for her & my dad to move back into. All of this is a long story & I don't really want to elaborate at the moment.

I just found out that I have to work next Saturday, which is Benji's birthday. Bummer. . .

Recently I have been watching all the entertainment news about Michael Jackson & his passing. It's all so sad. I really feel sorry for him, with everything that he had to go through. Most people thought he was so weird, but when you find out the abuse he suffered from his father, some of the things he did makes sense. His father used to tell him that he had a big, ugly nose, he used to beat him, & only God knows what else. No wonder he had low self esteem & was shy. No wonder he wanted to change his face after what his father repeatedly said to him. Now I realize that most people don't go to these extremes, but most people don't have the money that Michael had either.
I do not believe the child molestation charges that were brought against him. From everything that I have heard other people say about him, I do not believe for a second that he would harm a child in any way. It seems to me that those people wanted to see how much money they could get out of Michael & didn't care if they hurt him or his children in the process. SSSooo sad. His Neverland Ranch was such a wonderful place. It's a shame that it became a place that he never wanted to go back to because of what happened with the police raid. I really hope that Michael doesn't end up getting buried there. He didn't want to go back & some of his family members are pushing for it. Let him rest in peace!

It seems that he was also a wonderful humanitarian. I never even knew that about him. I hope that his children will be okay. What a loving threesome they seem to be! What Paris said at her daddy's memorial was so emotional. It had me blubbering, along with everyone else I'm sure. I loved hearing what Brooke Shields had to say also. What a sweet friendship they had! I'm no liberal, but I even liked what Al Sharpton had to say!

I really wish Michael would have gotten help for his [prescription] drug addiction. I hope & pray that he is in heaven. He truly is gone too soon.

2 comments:

luksky said...

So glad to see you blogging! I can't wait to keep up with your life via blogging.

As far as Michael Jackson goes...I'm with you on the abuse thing. I don't believe he was guilty of such either...although I don't know for sure. I am one for not judging someone until you have walked a mile in their shoes.

TracieLS said...

Thanks Laura!

Post a Comment